Monday, November 7, 2011

Uptown Bridal!

By far, the best experience I had shopping for my dress was at Uptown Bridal in my own home of Chandler, AZ. I cannot say enough positive things about this shop. Although I have no officially ordered the dress yet, I have fallen more and more in love with it, so am feeling more assured that it is "the dress" as the time passes.

Upon making my appointment, I already had high expectations because of the recommendations of former brides. When I walked in I just felt as though I was not just surrounded by beautiful dresses but by a happy and optimistic vibe. Then I met Ali, my consultant. She was the first person who not only gave me freedom to browse dresses to try on, but then made suggestions based on both my preferences and my body type.

I was hesitant to ask to try on dresses that were on display on the mannequins in the windows, but Ali insisted that I try one, which turned out to be my favorite. I appreciate the extra effort it took to take the dress off the mannequin for me, and her carefree and helpful spirit helped lead me to "the dress"!

This shop is locally owned by amazing women, and I can't wait to accessory shop and return over and over when my dress comes in an I get fitted for alterations. I fell in love all over again, and finally feel less stress about the dress because of it.

And this is my favorite detail from the shop:
Stenciled on the wall of the roomy dressing room!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...