Sunday, November 20, 2011

Shout out to Vistaprint!

I love you Vistaprint. I love that I finally OVER budgeted for something in this wedding. I love that you let me mess with the format of the templates on your website to get exactly what I was looking for. I love that there was a Google Deal last week so I saved even more. You have saved me from endless hours of searching for the perfect Save the Date format and price. Now I won't feel bad about splurging on some other items.


Now that I have gushed over this recommended website, thanks to past brides who were also budgeting wisely, I really do want to give my review of using it for our Save the Dates. I was really concerned about finding a nice Save the Date on which I could include our beautiful engagement pictures, but that also conveyed the important information necessary to help our out of town guests plan ahead for a destination wedding. As we were searching through templates, it was nice to find that "fall" actually counted as a category, as many wedding paper companies don't have seasonal selections. After browsing through various templates, I also discovered that there are "advanced editing" options. Using this feature, I realized that even though the template only showed 1 photo spot, I could add additional photos and format them in different ways, although a limited number of ways. I also found out that I could change font, text, size, and position. After messing around with the original design we liked, we then LOVED our new Save the Date. It is simple but gets the point across. I figure I'll save the details and labor for the actual invitations. 

So now I will highly recommend using this site for others, and not just for weddings but any printed mailings. Great deals and great options. Just opt out of the "free magazine subscription" offer at the checkout screen. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...