Wednesday, January 18, 2012

I'm wishing...

For an awesome wedding reception song list! I am in some serious need of dance tunes lately. Maybe I need to go to more Zumba classes and get my dance on to get it out of my system. I love really good dance tunes, but not all the "traditional" ones like "Celebration" or "Shout" (although some relatives may be a bit upset by that...) This has been on my mind since we've been setting up appointments with DJs for our wedding this week!  Now that most of our bigger contracts are taken care of, I am ready to focus on the details!

Really, this is in my blood people. Check out the proof:

My sophomore year of high school- Show Choir in Nashville

Action Shot- Company of Singers
My senior year of high school- Branson







No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...