Monday, January 16, 2012

Happy Birthday to my Love!

I want to wish Kyle a very happy 32nd birthday. Since 32 is my lucky number, it only makes sense that he is going to marry me this year, and make me the luckiest girl alive! For his birthday, we went out for 2 wonderful dinners, and one delicious brunch, visited 2 favorite bars, and watched our favorite football teams. But I think his favorite gift would have to be the couples' massage I scheduled for us! We both needed it!
Who wouldn't love this bearded hottie?! By the way the background is the Silverthorne Ice Castle.

I learned through our couple's massage experience that we will definitely need a session the week of our wedding, and I think I'll spring for the 2 hour massage for that one. I have come to love the power of a good massage over the past few months of wedding planning. In fact, I sprang for the monthly massage to get the preferred customer price (the nice thing is that if we don't use it one month, the cost we pay rolls over and then we can get a longer massage or add a facial the next month if we want.) Kyle also can use my account so we can treat each other as times get stressful closer to the big day.

So beyond being a birthday wish and gift, my point is that I recommend finding a good masseuse nearby and treating yourself without feeling bad about it for one minute! It is totally worth the extra time and cash to relieve the tension while planning for anything in life, or even when not planning anything at all.

1 comment:

  1. Adorable pic of you two! Where is that at? Colorado?I agree with you on getting massages! I had prenatal massages every 6 weeks when I was pregnant. You can never go wrong with a massage.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...