Monday, January 2, 2012

2012 Preview

I am a list-maker. Since I was a young age, I have found it easier to be productive when I get to cross off each item as I complete it. Today, I make electronic lists by e-mailing myself with schedules, agendas, and reminders. I make lists in my planner (still old fashioned- not electronic) and make lists on post-it notes that I post in my planner. I make lists all over my desk at work, and make new lists each time the current list starts looking too messy. I will not apologize for my lists. So here is my current 2012 wedding planning list, otherwise known as a preview of what fabulous topics are to come over the next few months of this blog.
  • Book caterer 
  • Decide on cake decorations and flavors
  • Book DJ
  • Decide on Videographer
  • Choose floral arrangements
  •  Make reservations for rehearsal dinner
  • Choose groom's and groomsmens' outfits
  • Choose my wedding accessories, shoes, jewelry... 
  • Choose first dance...
  • Create Centerpieces
  • Write wedding ceremony (portions)
  • Order favors
  • Lose that last inch so my dress zips up
  • Accessorize the wedding!
  • Continue Pinterest and Etsy inspiration (obsessions)
  • Make invites
  • Send invites
  • Stay positive
  • Enjoy every second of it, as it will be the only time I'll get to plan a wedding!
It may look like a lot, but the biggest decisions have already been made and the overall wedding is coming together splendidly already! I cannot wait. Happy 2012 everyone!

As the sun set on 2011, 2012 is set to be the best year of our lives thus far!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...