Monday, July 9, 2012

The other men in my life!

A wedding isn't complete without its groomsmen, and being that I've neglected that half of our wedding party up until this point, after having introduced you to all my girls, I think I need to give some credit to the men who will assure (right, guys?) that Kyle makes it down the aisle in one piece <sober>!

Since there is no way I am going to get Kyle to sit down and write some guest entries, I get to give you my point of view behind our "best men". Today's entry is for our youngest male helpers: Kyle's nephews Keiren and Aidan.

Keiren already had the important role of being ring bearer in aunt Shannon's wedding, but we knew we had a perfect job for him at our wedding- our usher! He will look like a million bucks in his tux walking "all the pretty ladies" to their seats. He will also get to give out programs!
This is a hilarious picture of Keiren pushing Kyle!

Teaching the Wildcat symbol for the U of A

Keiren Ring Bearer
Aidan was just a little tyke when his aunt Shannon got married, so it is his turn to play the role of ring bearer. We hope that he will introduce me as I walk down the aisle, and help to assure the flower girls get down the aisle as well (there are some doubts).

Aidan skiing in Colorado!

Boating in Arizona with Captain Uncle Kyle

Seashell boy Aidan
We always enjoy when we get to see these young men, as they live close by. They really seem to enjoy their uncle Kyle, for his wisdom in video games, his endless energy, and perhaps even their nicknames. (Midget, for one). We are glad to have them be a part of our wedding!

Playing with their new birthday toys

Uncle Kyle can fix it!

Video games on the phone

Watching some cartoons

Last Christmas when we got them Skylander

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...