Monday, July 16, 2012

Mmmmm... chocolate...

Awhile back I mentioned that we finally picked out a tux, and that it was the easiest wedding decision we've made so far. Well, that is true if you don't consider the back story!

First, I would like to declare victory in this matter. When I first imagined my fall wedding, this included every fall color.  When thinking about tuxedos, black, gray, or white do not fit into my vision! So, the logical solution was chocolate brown tuxedos, which I have seen a lot more of in the recent bridal photo spreads.

Now, convincing everyone else was a little tricky. Kyle loves brown and all earth tones, so I didn't have to push him very hard. He was mostly concerned that he would match the brown table cloths and blend in with the room too much (the man has absolutely no ego whatsoever.) Some of the people that I mentioned brown tuxes to immediately reacted with "Ew" or "Poopie". But this is not the brown of the seventies, not khaki or linen brown, but deep, dark, yummy chocolate. It is so dark that it is hard to say definitively that it is brown unless you look at it directly next to black. I am so excited that it was a good looking tuxedo, and that it will complement the deep red and burnt orange of the bridesmaids. (Spoiler alert?)

Another major decision done, and one step closer to attaining my vision.

Not my groom, but a nice look, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...