Thursday, October 27, 2011

Thursday's Digression

I should have mentioned this yesterday, as it was the official 4-month mark of our engagement, but this week Kyle bought my roses for no particular reason other than to make me happy. I have been having a rough few weeks trying to integrate work with the stress of wedding planning, having to make some tough decisions on our vendors, and finding time for relaxation (hasn't happened yet) in between our busy social schedule. He said to "start the day right" and it sure did with my favorite flowers and his simple sign of affection. Hopefully he remembers how happy they made me, and will think of doing little things like this more often.


And for the digression part of this post, red roses mean love (in case you didn't know) and white mean a variety of things, from purity to humility, from secrecy to youthfulness. For our wedding, (just can't distract myself today), I would love to have red roses in my bouquet, along with red-tipped yellow ones ("falling in love"), peach ones ("closing the deal"), and orange accents ("enthusiasm and desire")!


1 comment:

  1. Don't white (creamrose) mean Delta Gamma?

    -Jenna

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...