Tuesday, January 29, 2013

4 Months of Marriage!

I figure that it is about time that I actually post the officially wedding pictures! Paige Eden is outstanding! I will have an extremely hard time narrowing down which ones I want to hang on our wall. If you visit, feel free to leave a comment for us or her in the guestbook! Here is the link to her official photographer's site. Password is davis (not capitalized). Enjoy!


And, just for an added bonus, here are ten of my favorites!
In front of the Gore Range at Vail Country Club

At Betty Ford Botanical Garden for our first look!



Add caption
One of the famous covered bridges of Vail. LOVE THIS SHOT!!!
A fun moment for the wedding party! It was just too tempting to throw the leaves.


Another waterfall!
This was actually a spontaneous moment.

We LOVE this bench!

My favorite shot of the boys
My DG girls!!! Jill, Jody, Megan, Lauri, Kaycee, Lenny, Nadja, Sarah, Melissa, Cassie, me and Jenna



Laughing at our love story during the reception


1 comment:

  1. The covered bridge shot is my favorite, they are all incredible Mrs. Davis!! :)
    -Sarah Wuthrich (2009)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...